Many people and things bring joy to my life.
Since I read somewhere people enjoy lists, a list seems like a quick way to run through a couple and answer today’s prompt.
List of a few joys
- Jesus — I don’t know how I’d start a list of joys any other way, even if this is the definition of a Sunday School answer. Sometimes I thumb my nose at Him because I want to be in control of things. When I inevitably mess things up, He loves me anyway. This brings me joy.
- Family — My family is the greatest.
- Friends — I don’t think I could ever express what they mean to me.
- Food — I love to eat so I am on a perpetual diet.
- Sports — Since they aren’t my job anymore, the joy of being a fan returns from time to time.
- Books — There are few better ways to kill time than to get lost in a good story.
- Travel — Wanderlust is real.
One thought on “What brings you joy in life?”
Hope I’m not commenting twice…love seeing your writing again! I always enjoy your perspectives. If you keep writing, I’ll keep reading! Hope you are well.